Thursday, June 3, 2010

HOLDING BACK THE TEARS













Mood : Smile n away'
Music oF d’Day : Begin by TOHOSHINKI
Update 4 today : being tagged (thanx to lil' shinki tagged by email)


RULES:
- CHOOSE THE FILE THAT CONTAIN YOUR SONG AND PLAY ALL - TO TAKE THIS SURVEY, SIMPLY PUT YOUR MUSIC PLAYER ON SHUFFLE
- AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS WITH THE TITLE OF THE SONG THAT COMES ON
[it's better if you don't cheat and don't skip any songs. unless u being told to do that]
~~~~~~******++++++++++********>>>>>>>>*********<<<<<<<<<~~~~~~

What is your name? Or what should your name be?
9095 - DBSK 
Loooool I got number as my name~! ♥


How is your life going?
Beautiful life  – DBSK
LOL… does it true!!. O____o


What is your nickname?
One - DBSK
hehehehehehe.. Gotcha’ so call me One okey!!


What is your theme song?
Love in the Ice  - DBSK
♥ but it's a sad song..


What is your best friend's theme song?
Shine  - DBSK
Lol!!! Wow she really love that song!!!


How is your life going to turn out?
Eternal - DBSK 
Eternal.. my life will turn  out to eternal??

Will you get married?
The way U are - TVXQ
Uhm, what’s about the way u are.. right now or in the future
Will you have kids?
Just for one day – The Grace and JaeJoong
Just for one only??  @OMG@
What will your job be?
Day Moon (Harudal)(Jap. Ver) – Tohoshinki
………….!!!!!!~~~~~


Did you/will you finish school?
Shelter – JaeJoong & YooChun


Who is your best friend?
Crazy Love – TVXQ
TVXQ is my no.1


Who is or will be your significant other?
Miduhyo – DBSK
U-know Yunho’s favourite song (my favourite too)



Who do you like?
Harudal(Day Moon) vid. (Korean Ver.) – Moobin Little DBSK (Little YunHo DBSK)
ye..ye* Moobin really look alike YunHo (no wonder moobin got the title of lil’ YunHo)


How will you die?
Begin To Breath(OST of Vacation) – Jung YunHo & Park YooChun
I will died when I begin to breath.. what does it mean???


How do you feel right now?
Try My Love - Tohoshinki
Hm, not really. o.o don’t know..


What is your favorite song?
you’re my song - DBSK
Well, my fav song also miduhyo tooo. xD


How could you describe your parents?
Close To You - DBSK 
<.< >.>hehehehehe


Your best friend[s]?
Heart, mind & soul- Tohoshinki
Yes, please. ;_____; really love thizzz


Your teachers?
Insa- JaeJoong
Oh no.. how come?? Are they really fly away??JaeJoongie answer me plezz!!


Your significant other [or crush...]?
Take your hands – DBSK
Really looking through to that..LOL XD


Yourself?
Wasurenaide - DBSK
Yeah… don’t forget about FAMILY…FRENZ….JUNG YUNHO…DBSK
LOLLLL ..


What is your best feature?
Forever Love - DBSK
O____o


What will you be / should you be, profession-wise?
If - TVfXQ
Oh yeah. Let me talk with if , if, if... *-*


How could you describe this survey?
Beautiful You – DBSK
It sure beautiful survey right!!!!


What makes you angry?
Aisenai Aishitai –DBSK
This song currently about loving your best friend’s  girlfriend..
Actually I really call it a sad song.. 
that will not make  me angry it will make me fell sad
what a sad love story..


What makes you sad?
Kiss Shita Mama, Sayonara – Tohoshinki
What a sad song.. really don’t like sad song.. O.O
make me want to cry but not as much as went hear Love in the ice


What makes you happy?
Toki Wo Tomete- DBSK
means????


What makes you dance?
Break Out - DBSK
it’s a dancing song.. with full energy ones..
But I don’t dance


What is your favorite color?
Holding Back the Tears (OST Vacation) – DBSK
Does it have color???


How would you describe yourself?
Song for You – Tohoshinki
Am I giving the song for you?? *think yourself


Who is your worst enemy?
You in my forgotten memories – DBSK
My enermy in my forgotten memories.. LOL
I really wish I will forgot about my enermy


Who do you hate?
Kiss the Baby sky - Tohoshinki
Nah, we don't want to be so cruel coz' the baby is so nice. xD


Who do you love?
Lovin You - DBSK
I really love myself..LOL XD

Finish the Sentences:
I wish
stay with me tonight - DBSK


I want to
Don’t say goodbye – dbsk
Not really, but, oh well. xD
I’m not going to say it now.. maybe next time..


I want to kill
Promise – A.N.JELL
I hate promise.. specially when it not been fulfill


I want to eat
Together – DBSK
LOOOOOOOOL.. yeah.. together with my family n friends


My head
Doushite Kimi Wa suki ni natte shimattan darou?
(Why do I fall in love with you?) - Tohoshinki
Yeah, why do I fall in love with my head… hehehehehe

I am
You're my melody - DBSK
*squeals* >//////////<


My best feature is
Hug (Rock Ver.) – DBSK
WOW………


My eyes are
Mirotic ~Japanese/Korean Mix~ - DBSK
*hehehehehehe*


My hair is
Purple Line -  DBSK
*pouts* yeah it’s straight line but not PURPLE in color


My face is
Share the world – DBSK
How can I share my face with the whole world


You should
Summer Dream – DBSK
It nice sometimes dreaming about summer.. maybe I should dream about it
But how I never experienced any summer (Malaysia) where u can find summer here
It’s only hot and raining weather only..
*-*
Random


Words of advice
We are ( One Piece 9th OP) – DBSK


How do others see me?
Show me your love – DBSK feat SUPER JUNIOR
~~~shy~~~~ mushy mushy

How do I see myself?
MIduhyo (Believe) – DBSK
I wish. *sighs*


=> After the last question's song is done, you forward it to the next 3 songs and make it as your title.

HOLDING BACK THE TEARS by DBSK

++++ tagged other person you care******
iena
~ nisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment